"How Do I Know When To Get a Second Opinion?" A Second Opinion Is For You If: - You are not getting Pain Relief from current treatments... - You have TRIED EVERYTHING, but nothing seems to work... - You are NOT getting better as fast as you would like... - You or a family member keeps falling or is unsteady when walking... - You wish you or your loved one could walk better to Enjoy a Full Life
A Second Opinion from our best in class NYC Doctors of Physical Therapy and Balance Specialists can provide you the following benefits:
1.) Do you qualify for our conservative therapy protocol to get more active and mobile, without pain-killers, injections, or surgery?...
2.) Determine if you have considered all possible treatment options and if there are any other non-surgical or less invasive options for your Back Pain, Neck Pain, Knee Pain, or Shoulder Pain.
3.) Have you or a family member recently suffered a fall? If so, that person may be a candidate for balance re-training.
4.) Could you benefit from a second opinion?
5.) And, is it worth the time and expense to travel to the office of a therapist or a chiropractor?...
When Should You Get a Second Opinion?...
Unless your condition is life threatening and requires emergency care, it is never a bad idea to seek a second opinion.
In many cases, seeking a second opinion is not only warranted, but necessary.
You should get a Second Opinion if any of the following occurs:
- You were told by your doctor to "just rest it" (your painful area)
- Your doctor said "It will go away", but it hasn't gone away
- Your doctor said to "take it easy", but you want to exercise and be active - You have Back Pain, Neck Pain, Knee Pain, or Shoulder Pain right now
- If you are referred to a Physical Therapist or a Chiropractor
- You have many treatment options, and are unsure which is best for you
- If you are urged to try a Massage or Acupuncture
- After consulting with your doctor, you still have a number of unanswered questions
- You were told by your doctor/surgeon that nothing or "Nothing more can be done to treat your condition" - The root-cause for your pain was NOT found, and your pain continues
- You doctor or surgeon said that a specific treatment cannot be used to treat your pain
- If your pain came back after you got treatment
- You feel that there is something wrong with the diagnosis or suggested treatment for your pain
The Concierge Pain Relief team will give you an independent and thorough second opinion of your Diagnosis and Prognosis (timeline in healing and recovery) and determine your need of "Conservative Care" such as physical therapy, chiropractic, massage, or acupuncture.
We will provide you with the most up-to-date treatment options, review your past medical history, previous assessments and evaluations, as well as imaging such as your x-rays and MRIs to thoroughly discuss our educated findings with you about all of your treatment options.
Please note: We offer full Out-of-Network insurance benefit coverage (we will contact your insurance company and submit for you).
You will enjoy the luxury and Benefit of Precision Hands-On Care in a Top-Rated Concierge Style without the hassle of going to an office, long doctor/therapy office waiting room times, or delays in receiving care and pain relief.
Many insurance policies cover and/or reimburse patients for most of the cost of our treatment approaches.
Our Patient Care Coordinator will help you understand your responsibility including cost per visit.
Now, we have a 24/7 Receptionist to answer your call.
If this sounds like you, please Call us right now: (646) 781-8884 to see if you are the right fit for a "Second Opinion" with us.
The receptionist will write down your information, and Dr. Annette Abbate, DPT or Dr. David Kittle, DPT will personally call you back (the very same day, including weekends).
MEDICAL DISCLAIMER: All information on this website is intended for informational purposes only. The authors are not responsible for any harm or injury that may result. Significant injury risk is possible if you do not follow due diligence and seek suitable professional advice about your injury. No guarantees of specific results are expressly made or implied on this website.